• HARDCORE hero turned contemporary folk singer Frank Turner is set to release a new album, The First Three Years, spanning his solo career to date.
Starting with his tentative first release The Real Damage and finishing with a cover of ABBA’s Dancing Queen, the former Million Dead frontman’s new work is a must have for fans.
• Atlantan rapper T.I. releases a new album, Paper Trail, on November 24.
The album, which has already hit the number one spot in the US, is followed by a new single, the Rihanna collaboration Live Your Life, on December 8.
• Fans of the band can get a little more Paramore on December 8, when the pop punk rock band release standalone single Decode.
The track is the lead single from the forthcoming soundtrack to the movie Twilight.
• Former Fame Academy contestant Lemar releases a new album, The Reason, on November 24.
The singer’s fourth studio release is a collection of 10 soulful songs from the British R&B singer.
• Singer Estelle has teamed up with dancehall rapper Sean Paul for her new single, Come Over.
Released on November 24, the track is a raggae infused cut from her Mercury Prize nominated album Shine.
• Upwardly mobile Brighton-based band Gloria Cycles release a new single, No Zeros, on December 1.
You can also catch the group live in support of the raucous Cage The Elephant at Rock City in Nottingham on November 17, solo at Eddie’s Rock Club in Birmingham on December 4, and supporting The Rascals at Kasbah in Coventry on December 20.
• Mike Skinner, better known as The Streets, releases a new single from his fourth album Everything Is Borrowed on December 1.
The track, Heaven For The Weather, is an upbeat tongue-in-cheek take on life after death.
• Soul jazz and pop singer Natasha Panas relases her album Yellow Flowers on December 1.
The blooming sumptuous debut LP features her current single Kennington.
• If all of this is music to your ears, you can read more from the pop world online at www.echoisaacashe.blogspot.com.