The Welsh band’s fourth LP, Memory And Humanity, hits shelves on October 13, with a comeback single, Kicking And Screaming, released a week earlier.
Band member Ryan Richards said: “It’s an album of full of songs that are just begging to be unleashed.” And the group will be doing just that on a UK tour including dates in Birmingham Academy and Nottingham’s Rock City.
• The latest album from influential jazz trio Esbjorn Svensson Trio, or e.s.t., is now available.
The album, Leucocyte, the group’s most experimental work, was recorded earlier this year before pianist Esbjorn Svensson died in a diving accident in June.
• Castle Donington band Late Of The Pier are to release a new single from their storming LP Fantasy Black Channel.
Bathroom Gurgle, which was released by the band on 500 limited edition seven-inch records just over a year ago, will get a full release in October.
• Math rockers Foals release a new single, Olympic Airways, on October 6.
The Oxford five-piece are also currently on tour across the country, taking in Rock City in Nottingham and the Carling Academy in Birmingham.
• Scottish instrumentalists Mogwai have released a new album this week.
The Hawk Is Howling, an hour of post-rock magnificence, is the sixth studio effort by the group, who formed back in 1995.
• Rocky horror show Disturbed are back with brutal new single, Indestructible.
The polished metal track, out on October 6, will coincide with the American hard rockers playing dates at Rock City in Nottingham and Birmingham Academy.
• Attack! Attack! unleash an assault on the charts with a debut single and album combo.
Single This Is A Test is released on September 29 by the Cardiff-based rockers, followed by an eponymous LP a week later.
• Bewitching West End star Idina Menzel releases a new album, I Stand, and double A side single Brave/Gorgeous, this month.
The star of Wicked’s studio work is a mixture of melodic pop and emotional ballads.
• Taken from their latest album Velocifero, Ladytron have put out a new single, Runaway.
The dancefloor-filling track’s release coincides with a 13-date tour by the band thoughout November.
• If all of this is music to your ears, you can read more from the pop world online at http://www.echoisaacashe.blogspot.com/.